- Revolution - Didn't we fight a revolution specifically to NOT care about what the "royal" family does? What is this, Canada?
- Genetics - Did you know that the Queen and her husband are cousins? Yes, that kind of thing just doesn't happen in Arkansas. See HERE. Seems to me that what Kate Middleton and the new baby bring to the royal family boils down to two words: Genetic Diversity.
- They Reap, Yet They Do Not Sow - The Royal Family takes, but does not give. See HERE. Looks like those costs are going up. "Oh, but they raise money for charity!"...sorry...for the record, so does Barry Manilow (See HERE)...and by the way, he also writes the songs that make the whole world sing to boot!
- Celebrity - What specifically is more important about this baby than any other baby? The world doesn't need more people famous for being famous; hell, there are still Kardashians waiting to breed.
- Distraction - I get it...the whole "royal baby" is a distraction from the nasty stuff going on in the world. However, if more people paid attention to the nasty stuff...and less attention to this kind of thing...then perhaps we wouldn't have quite so much of the nasty stuff.
Personally I like The Onion's coverage of the new royal baby.
Post a Comment