|1. How old will you turn in 2008?|
45 in April.
2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
Too Late for that Question
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
4. what did you do last night?
Watched SNL clips on Hulu
5. Who was the last person to call you?
6. Do you prefer call or text?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What were you doing at 1:30 am?
9. What were you doing at 2:00 am?
10. When is the last time you saw your mom?
11. What is your mood?
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
15. Are you a social person?
Not at all
17. fav. color?
18. What are you doing for your next birthday?
19. What is your favorite TV show?
At the Moment, Probably The Office
20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Nothing...Peanut Butter Makes Me Vomit
22. What are you listening to?
25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
On the Left Hand Side
26. Do you know how to play poker?
27. What are you thinking about right now?
That I need to do some writing for work
28. Any plans for this weekend?
29. Have you cut your hair this week?
30. Last picture you took?
Of my girls getting ready for their dance
32. Do you like anyone?
I don't really dislike anyone
33. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
34. Do you prefer ocean or pool?
35. Do you smile often?
37. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
38. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
No...my skin breaks out in a rash if I wear jewelry and it gets wet (sweat, dish water, etc) for any reason
40. Have you heard a rumor about yourself this week?
No...I highly doubt anyone even cares all that much
41. Who is the funniest person you know?
That I know? Probably Rick. That I've ever heard? Probably Lisa Lampanelli
43. What makes you the maddest?
45. Where do you want to go to college?
46. Who was the last person to make you cry?
I don't recall
47. Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?
48. Do you wish someone was with you right now?
I'm okay being alone most of the time
49. Are you mad about anything?
51. Last person to im you?
I don't recall
52. What are you doing besides this?
Listening to Howard Stern
53. How are you feeling right now?
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Once in a while I actually like to do these things...
Created By Stephen Albert at 8:09 PM