Well it's nearly nine thirty on Friday night. I just got off the phone with a friend and before that I was at the semi-annual blogger meeting in the thriving metropolis of Pittston. Oh, and have I mentioned that I am running on about 3 hours worth of sleep last night?
Maybe this kind of condition doesn't lend it self to any form of objective observational reporting, so I'll keep it to a short bullet list:
- It was a pleasure having something to eat with Mary Borthwick's son. Speaking of Tom, since he is the most popular political blogger in Lackawanna County and there is only one other political blogger in Lackawanna County, does that mean I can lay claim to the title of "Second most popular political blogger in Lackawanna County"? Just wondering.
- It was nice meeting Big Dan and Mrs Big Dan.
- I had a great conversation with former Scranton Times reporter Jessica Durkin (you can find her work HERE).
- There is a picture of me speaking with Congressman Kanjorski somewhere out there. It was nice meeting the Congressman again.
- Frank Scavo was there with some kind of bodyguard. He must need protection from all those "Islam-o-fascists" that apparently are running amok all over the place.
- It was very nice meeting the face behind the blog of Loreley's Musings. And a hardy "arrrrrggggggghhhhhhh" goes out to her.
Have I mentioned how exhausted I am?
Anyway, that's about the best I'm going to be able to come up with in my current state. Perhaps tomorrow I'll be rested enough to put more than a few errant phrases together.
I went over to Bothwick's blog and I found out that I had to register to leave a comment. Feh!
In the meantime, I noticed that you have the same last name that William Dembski claims as a middle name.
I think that the registration thing may have something to do with the engine he uses for the blog, WordPress.
As for my last name, well consider this: I grew up in a housing project in the late 60's/early 70's. Any clue as to how many "Fat Albert" comments I got back in the day? Hint: Even Dr Dembski would probably need a calculator to add them all up.
Personally I'd prefer a connection to Albert Collins.
And it was nice to meet YOU, too!
Post a Comment