What was I watching last night?
- There were dramatic allegations of fraud
- Impassioned speeches about the rights of the down-trodden
- Quasi-literate politicians rambling to no end
- The mentally retarded spoke their minds
- A lady was wearing an overly small plastic fireman's hat
- There were not-so-subtle political endorsements
- There was an arrest
Yes, I watched the Scranton City Council meeting last night on public-access TV. Second funniest show involving Scranton on TV today, right after "The Office".