1. Always take out your weave before getting into a fight. Seriously, it looks like a dead animal once it's laying there on the ground, post being ripped off of one's head.
2. BAE is good. THOT is bad. INSTA-THOT is even worse.
3. "Got hands" means that one is skilled at fighting.
4. No matter how cruel or dire the situation, you can rest easy knowing that someone will be there...not to help...but to capture the agony on a cell phone video.
5. Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj used to like each other, but now they don't. They really don't.
6. Drake may or may not be gay, but his father certainly isn't. #mackdaddyforreal
7. Some rappers, especially if they come from Philadelphia, apparently have their own personal gangs, known as "Goons". This reminds me of the Elvis Costello song Good Squad.
Note that I am likely the only person receiving the Mediatakeout feed who has ever actually heard of Elvis Costello.
8. The Kardashians have a dark secret, and it has nothing to do with a social disease or their choice in boyfriends/partners/etc.: It's their brother Rob.
9. No one actually likes Australian rapper Iggy Azalea, who apparently now is, shockingly, dating white guys. Yes, welcome to 2017 where such things actually are considered news...for the Internet...on Mediatakeout.
10. No need to worry: TI and Tiny apparently are NOT getting a divorce. The world can now rest easy.