- I can't stand cabbage and I don't like pork (there goes about 90% of the ethnic food choices around here).
- I would rather drive rusty nails through my eyeballs than attend a political rally and/or campaign event for someone unless I consider them to be a personal friend.
- I don't "get it", you know, the whole Notre Dame thing in NEPA. The school is in Indiana. The school's name is French. So they have this stupid little gremlin-esque thing as a mascot...big deal. Something like 0.000009% of the NEPA population has actually attended the University of Notre Dame. What's more, based on my experience, a decent percentage of the Notre Dame fans in this region probably couldn't get into the university...or any university for the matter.
- I don't follow high school football. My high school didn't even have a football team.
- I don't follow professional football. If I want to see a bunch of well paid males bash each other I'll hang out at a bar near the courthouse on Friday night.
- I use my turn signal.
- I pronounce the "t" in Scranton.
- I find Ocean City Maryland to be a nice place, but not the nirvana of vacation spots.
- I'd rather read a good book than watch just about any sporting event on television.
- I don't drink coffee (or "caaafee" as it is pronounced in these here parts).
(credit to Ms Rivers for this one)
Maybe I'm destined to live somewhere else.