- It's almost impossible to find truly good pizza.
- I am, for all intensive purposes, working 24 hours a day.
- I get guilting "but you are not here" calls and text messages.
- Others mistakenly think that I'm having fun, when in reality it's just the opposite.
- I tend to over-eat.
- There is nothing glamorous about sitting in a hotel room at 9pm waiting for time to pass so that I can go to bed.
- Hotel inconveniences suck...be they showers without enough water pressure, "high-speed" Internet access that has about the same bandwidth as as 24kps modem, or air conditioning that will not go any lower than 65 degrees.
- You get disturbed by creepy noises from people in the room(s) next to you.
- Plastic room door keeps that seem to only selectively work (nothing worse than standing outside your room, carrying tons of crap, trying to open your door and only seeing that yellow LED flash at you).
- 3am fire alarms.
Search This Blog
Friday, September 11, 2009
10 Reasons Why Business Travel Is Over-Rated
In no particular order (for no particular reason):
Created By Stephen Albert at 7:53 PM
Labels: Me, Miscellaneous
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment