- Work in a Mexican sewage treatment plant.
- Be one of the late Michael Jackson's creditors (now that would be frustrating).
- Wash dogs for a living (I find fewer things smell worse than a wet dog).
- Be responsible for emptying Courtney Love's trash (can you imagine what you'd find?).
- Write copy for "The Catholic Light".
- Try to making a living selling Wall Street Journal subscriptions in Oil City, PA (inside joke...).
- Be a police officer and try to give Professor Gates a parking ticket.
- Be Rush Limbaugh's 'Hillbilly Heroin' supplier.
- Clean up road kill...in Georgia...in August.
- Help OJ find the real killer.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
10 Things I'd Rather Do Than Support 'SarahPAC'
I saw an advertisement on the Drudgereport requesting readers to support 'SarahPAC', the political action committee of soon-to-be-former Governor of Alaska (and former mayor of a town the size of Dunmore PA) Sarah Palin. That got me to thinking: now just what would I rather do than support 'SarahPAC'? Putting aside all the fun things in life for a moment, here are a few things that would still be above my providing any kind of support to Todd's wife: