- It's clearly way too flat to actually be Scranton.
- No office chatter about the loons that spoke at the last city council meeting.
- No reference to a location being "up da line" or "down da line".
- The men always tuck their shirts in (this is a dead give-away).
- It would actually be nearly impossible to drive your car into the real Lake Scranton (and if you did, I think the EPA would end up getting involved).
- No office political loud-mouth parroting what he just heard Rush Limbaugh say.
- Angela clearly isn't Catholic.
- People in this area drink their booze in the woods, a beer garden or at home, not on Lake Wallenpaupack.
- Mose would be in a group home instead on working on the beet farm.
- If it really was filmed in Scranton, malcontents in Wilkes-Boro would be complaining about it (and would not doubt try and get their Congressman to have the location changed to somewhere in Wilkes-Boro, you know, like Nannicoke or Plimmit).
Search This Blog
Saturday, October 8, 2011
10 Clues that "The Office" Really Doesn't Take Place In Scranton
In no particular order, for no particular reason: