- Installed a GFI outlet in the 616 kitchen.
- Had the electrician over to problem solve an issue with the stove. It turned out that the service line and breaker were inadequate to the task and had to be replaced.
- I discovered that it's NEVER a good idea to put the cat food dish near the refrigerator (there was more food under the refrigerator than there was in JeanLuc's food dish).
- Replaced a ceiling fan with something that looks like it is from this century.
- Replaced some carpeting outside of my bedroom.
- Painted, painted, painted, painted, painted and painted.
- Thoroughly cleaned the 618 kitchen.
Next up: having the plumber over tomorrow morning to give the furnace a once-over before the heating season fully kicks in.
It's been about 63 days since the house was put on the market, and after a few showings and many compliments, I still haven't received an offer. So what's a brother to do? Well at the advice of my agent, why lower the price.
If you're interested in learning more about my property, simply send me an email and I'll provide you with the multi-list number.
The really ironic part of all of this? At the end of all the chores, I'll probably have to do it again when I buy another home.