- They have pale faces. Pale, as in white. Pale as in dead.
- They have blood red lips.
- They have disorganized, stringy hair.
- They have freakishly big feet.
- They come up to you, invading your personal space.
- They are either way too happy or way too sad. Manic depression anyone?
- They sometimes appear in "clown gangs".
- They have red noses: Tumor or raging alcoholism?
- They have an almost unnatural attraction to children.
- They wear extremely baggy clothes, no doubt hiding things (like balloon animals and meat cleavers).
Sunday, November 23, 2014
10 Reasons Why There Is Nothing Funny About Clowns.
I don't like clowns, and I sure as heck don't find them funny. What's to like?