I heard this on WILK this morning and wanted to share it: the readers of Consumerist.com voted Comcast as the worst company in America.
Read the story HERE.
I would tend to agree. My biggest beef with Comcast is that they are notorious for constantly raising rates. I say that with the caveat that I have not needed to call them for service in decades.
Anyway, you can see a related story on this at the Consumerist.com website. You can find the chart showing all the companies in the running HERE. A couple of things surprised me when I looked at the list:
- Best Buy...I've had mainly good experiences with them over the years
- Apple...I don't use their products, but I had thought they wouldn't even be in the running
- Ticketmaster...Could we have a "most evil companies in America" contest?
- Cash4Gold...Seems to prey on people who are desperate for money
- WalMart...I think they are simultaneously the worst and the best