The bad? Well, let's call it "butter overdose". It happened Tuesday evening, with a dinner that consisted of far more butter than my system was capable of handling. That sort of thing has happened before, well many times before, and you would think that at my *advanced* age I would know better, but I am nothing if not consistent in my failure. The result was waking up very early on Wednesday and an hour of so of dry heaves. I survived.
The good? Two fold really:
- I can't compliment enough the folks I worked with this week. Exceptionally decent human beings.
- It felt to be "back in the saddle again".
I'm heading home feeling accomplished.