In no particular order, for no particular reason.
- However many rappers you think exist is wrong; take that number and multiply it by about 125 to get a more accurate count.
- There are a lot of fights in fast food establishments.
- Someone named "Meek Mill", who is from Philadelphia, is having a feud with rapper Drake, who is from Degrassi High.
- Rappers have a shelf life somewhat shorter than that of your average can of tuna.
- Every single fight in every single school is now recorded via cell phone video.
- "Atlanta Housewives" is a real thing. And they fight too, just not in fast food establishments.
- Rapper Rick Ross is different than Rap Mogul Suge Knight.
- Spelling isn't being taught in schools, and auto correct is apparently broken.
- 'Lil Wayne is apparently very sad these days.
- Never, ever wear your weave to a fight.
- BAE does not stand for "British Aerospace Marconi Electronic Systems", rather I think it means boy/girl friend.
- The young folks love to fight on Twitter (as well as in fast food establishments).
- There is genuinely some sad stuff going on in the world today.
Post a Comment